Monday, April 18, 2005

So yes, I start blogging - finally

For some time now, I have thought about joining the blogging community.

But what should I write? Well, the grand topic being "Borland Delphi" was logical, but yet another blog about this topic? Yes, I think it does not hurt. Many of you know that I love Delphi, many of you know my activities for and around Delphi, especially my participation as co-administrator of the
Delphi-PRAXiS and some of you know that I was mentioned by Steve Trefethen in his blog. This has been an exiting time ;-)

So, in this blog I will (more or less) regulary write down my experiences in and with Delphi. I hope you will like it. Write me a comment if there is something you want me to write about. I'll check that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Search WWW Search delphi-notes.blogspot.com