Monday, November 06, 2006

Thanks to the whole BDS Team

Today a personal note from me to the whole BDS team over at Borland / DTG!

The last months haven't been very kind on me and took more time from my personal life then I would have liked to commit to anything. I didn't even find the time and nerves to tell the team itself since I took some responsibilities on and couldn't work them as needed.

However, today I got a package delivered with FedEx and I'll let the pictures speak. Now, this box has seen quiet a lot Delphi people, the letter states the whole team.

THANKS!!!
Turbo Delphi Cover
Look at all those signatures :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great ! The guys from the BDS Team are really neat and gues what ? you are a lucky guy ;)

8:02 AM  
Blogger JED said...

Glad you are feeling better Daniel.

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. You're really lucky. I wanna get something like that if I'm sick, too. Oh, I'm already feeling a really nasty sore throat... ;)

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, why do I never get stuff like that? Have to play with my "little" d7 ~.~

12:15 AM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Aww thats sweet!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Search WWW Search delphi-notes.blogspot.com