Monday, November 21, 2005

Your personal Welcome Page

Well, currently I am toying with different thoughts for the Welcome Page in Borland Delphi and Borland Developer Studio. As announced on the 24 hours on DeXter I plan to offer a free update for it. Is the internal interface had no significant changes I also want to make that update available for both Borland Delphiu 2005 and the upcoming DeXter.

Anyway, if you could have it your way, what features would you like to see in the Welcome Page? How could it be possibly more useful? Let me know, please.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am quite unsure if this is easily possible, but we use SharePoint here and it would be nice to integrate the news from there!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Daniel "sakura" Wischnewski said...

Well, how could Share Point offer the news for download. Feel free to send me an email at dwischnewski {at} gmail [dot] com ;-) We should take it from there.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Search WWW Search delphi-notes.blogspot.com