Thursday, November 17, 2005

Writing CEOs again

Well, I couldn't refrain from writing Tod Nielsen just seven days ago. How could I, he is in charge of Borland now and therefore in charge of the Borland Developer Studio and Delphi itself.

So, what do you write a new CEO? Well, I did not write much, as I believe he will have to do just enough now. I simply welcomed him to Borland and wrote him that I do hope that Borland will target the small developer once again, as well as the big enterprises Borland has targeted during those previous years.

And what do you expect? Yes, he send a short message just this morning (CET)
Thanks for the note. I'm super excited to be here and to get the chance to work with you in the future.

All the best.

- Tod
That got me thinking. Is he already traveling the world or does he still work at 11:30 pm (California time). So I wrote him back the second I got his email asking him which of the two are currently "in charge of him." And to my surprise, less then ten minutes after his first email, he sent me a second one.
Thanks. I'm working late, so you have a good day, while I go get some sleep. Thanks for your support of our products!

Talk to you soon.

- Tod
Well, I hope he has a good nights sleep now, as I am sitting here at my desk and keep promoting the Borland Developer Studio at BMW.

Good night Tod and may a great day be ahead of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Search WWW Search delphi-notes.blogspot.com