Monday, October 24, 2005

Welcome Page on BDN Radio

Well, my part was first after the opening hour. I was excited and have I been scared to go online. Prior to my session I called Jeremy North, just to test my connection, as it has been slow/bad/interupted in the last days. It worked, and finally I heard the voice of the maker of my favorite Quality Central Tool: JED QC!

Anyway, back to the BDN Radio event. It has started pretty well and they really wanted me to go online. So I did. After a few seconds it became clear, I had to turn off the Media Player, as I heard myself three times at once, and every output at a different time.

After switching off the Media Player I heard myself twice, but there was nothing I could do about. So this really made it complicated to speak and at the same time to hear into what John, DavidI and Anders where saying. But I got through.

I hope it has helped you a litte and it still was fun - it was for me anyway.

Now John, how about moving my blog, you can mail me at my Borland email account, just look me up there!

2 Comments:

Blogger JED said...

http://www.jed-software.com/qc.htm is the prefered link now days! I need to redirect the old site.

It was great to chat with you finally and your feature request is just about done :-)

Great work on the welcome page. Now if only we could see the project folder by default. ( runs... )

5:31 AM  
Blogger Daniel "sakura" Wischnewski said...

Hi Jeremy,

I have changed that link ;-)

And we'll see about your project folder in the community enabled version. Though no promise here either.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Search WWW Search delphi-notes.blogspot.com