Monday, October 10, 2005

Borland Delphi 2006 announced

Borland has announced Borland Delphi 2006, Borland C++Builder 2006, and Borland C#Builder 2006 today.

To me, it seems as they announce each product separatly, however it all ships in one box. Each product announcement states that the other products are included in the box as well. So I am wondering, will we get three different box covers with the same content, or whichever product we choose to order, we get the same box - possibly saying something like Borland Developer Studio, or so. Remember, since C#Builder 1 (and Delphi 8) the installation directory is named BDS.

Well, a few more weeks for me to wait and see - when my Delphi box finally knocks on the door and says: rip me open, the inside is waiting for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Search WWW Search delphi-notes.blogspot.com