Saturday, October 22, 2005

German Translation of Delphi

Dear Readers,

any of you out there, that are using any German Delphi edition, please help us out. If you have find any translation in the IDE, dialogs, help system, or any other place of Borland Delphi (especially Delphi 2005), please get in contact with me.

Either post a comment here or send me an email to dwischnewski {at} gmail [dot] com and let me know about the bugs/errors/etc.

Bugs sent to me by users so far (I'll update the list as we come along):
  • Code Generation: Typelibrary Import
  • Documentation: TFileStream.Create
  • Documentation: Pos
  • Documentation: RandomRange
  • Documentation: Sin
  • Documentation: StrToFloat
  • Documentation: Virtual Keycodes
  • IDE: Refactoring Shortcuts missing
  • IDE: Add to uses clause is messy
  • IDE: Applying Refactoring
  • IDE: Caption [running] translation
  • IDE: Version Information Dialog

I am looking for more known problems with the translation of Delphi dialogs and help files. Inform me, please.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Daniel,
also dwischnewksi@gmail.com scheint nicht die gültige Adresse zu sein - habe gerade eine Fehlermldung bekommen.

unter http://www.freedevexpressaddons.com/ gibt es diverse Übersetzungen für die Komponenten von Developer Express. Der Support hat mir auch eine Unit mit einr Übersetzung für das Prinitng System geschickt, die ich Dir schicken könnte. Da ich nicht genaus weiss was Du vorhast dacht ich mal ich schicke Dir mal die Infos ...

Ralf Grenzing

11:21 AM  
Blogger Daniel "sakura" Wischnewski said...

I fixed it, thanks.

As for third party. While it is interesting, I have to concentrate my powers to the main product, being Borland Developer Studio ;-)

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Search WWW Search delphi-notes.blogspot.com