Saturday, April 15, 2006

Community Welcome Page - finally ariving...?

So, it has taken much longer than I hoped for. Sadly this didn't add to the features, it has just taken some time for things to get set up, like a new BabelCode server, translations, final tests, supporting Borland Delphi 2005, and so on.

I have created a CodeCentral entry for the Welcome Page, got pretty much all finished, just the upload does not work, for some reason. So I have put in a request to do a download to CodeCentral from one of our servers. I'll try to contact John Kaster tonight and hope to get this finished.

Further, I am preparing an article for the BDN giving some more insights on the workings of this Community Welcome Page.

Keep checking out the BDS Community Welcome Page entry in CC, it will be up shortly now.

Have fun,
Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Search WWW Search delphi-notes.blogspot.com