Monday, April 17, 2006

Community Welcome Page - Spanish uploaded

My deepest apologies, once more to Albert, I forgot to include his spanish translation in the first upload. Finally, after fighting CodeCentral once again, it is online and available for download at the same address, too.

So, forgive me please, for dropping your work in the first upload. Therefore, your fixes and suggestions are included as well.

For all of my readers, stay tuned for a summary of first comments, suggestions and ideas. It will be online here, soon. Just waiting a little more. Some nice suggestions are pouring in, already.

2 Comments:

Blogger Albert Research said...

No problems here :-).. We are all developers... in fact.. what is a developer without a bug ? :-)

3:22 PM  
Blogger Daniel "sakura" Wischnewski said...

True enough, but why do bugs always reflect on those who did the hard work. I did not mean to scare you into thinking something was wrong with yours ;-)

But hey, it is there now, and I hope many Spanish developers will be happy about that :-)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Search WWW Search delphi-notes.blogspot.com