Friday, January 06, 2006

RSS Feed for my Delphi Developer Notes

You might have read the comments from Lasse Jari Hansen asking for a RSS export of my blog. Sadly, blogger.com does not generate it automatically. Well, I took that as an excuse to not provide one, until now. As for the new "Welcome Page", which will arrive rather soon, it will handle both types, RSS and ATOM sources. But the current one out there does not. Now, if only one uses the RSS feed for my page, I will be more than happy. Because I have learned a little while preparing it, I do not really care either (sorry). It is an ASP.NET 2.0 application using the ATOM.NET assembly and the System.Xml namespace.

Get the RSS Feed of Delphi-Developer Notes

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, it works!
Thank you very much.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Ondrej Kelle said...

blogger.com generates atom feed automatically.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Daniel "sakura" Wischnewski said...

Right, but there is a significant difference in ATOM and RSS feeds. And many programs do yet not support ATOM (like the BDS Welcome Page).

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Search WWW Search delphi-notes.blogspot.com