Friday, January 06, 2006

SnowCamp - The ASP.NET Knowledgetour

This year, I am planing to visit the better-office SnowCamp 2006, a week full of lectures on ASP.NET 1.1 with Borland Developer Studio 2006 and Microsoft Visual Studio.

I am exited already, as I know I am going to meet some good friends there, again. First time this year that Daniel, Daniel and me (Daniel) get together again. Thomas "Mr. Rave" Pfister will be there, Jason Vokes is coming and other will be there too. So if you have time and if you believe there are yet things to learn in .NET come and join us from January 23rd through 27th. Just be aware that space is very limited - at a maximum there will be 20 "students", four "teachers" and two keynote speakers.

The whole event will be in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Bavaria, South Germany and snow is guaranteed at this time of the year. Full pension, hotel room, Lenovo (IBM) notebooks will be provided, etc. Come there and let's rock the .NET world. I am eager to finally dive deep into that matter and believe me: Danny is fun to listen too and he knows his stuff!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh, should have noticed that earlier...now it's too late for me to participate... :-( Maybe next year ;-)

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it possible to get your blog via RSS?
I can't seem to find any RSS/XML link.

Sorry for posting this here, but I couldn't find any other means of contacting you.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Daniel "sakura" Wischnewski said...

Well, Blogspot only provides the http://delphi-notes.blogspot.com/atom.xml, but I have set up a FeedBurner account. See if http://feeds.feedburner.com/DelphiDeveloperNotes helps you getting started ;)

Thanks, and let me know.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to put you in the Delphi 2006 Welcome Page RSS-list, but neither link works.

The http://delphi-notes.blogspot.com/atom link works with SharpReader though.
Better than nothing.

Looking forward to seeing your Welcome Page :)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Daniel "sakura" Wischnewski said...

Hey Lasse :-)

Check that out: http://delphi-notes.blogspot.com/2006/01/rss-feed-for-my-delphi-developer-notes.html ;-)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Search WWW Search delphi-notes.blogspot.com